A Credentialed Diabetes Educator is available to provide consultations for the following:
- Preconception care for women with pre-existing diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes
- National Diabetes Service Scheme (NDSS) registration
- Education and assistance with diabetes self-management skills
- help with blood glucose monitoring
- blood glucose meter provided
- insulin initiation and adjustment.
For further information or to make an appointment, please call Mater Health and Wellness on 07 3163 6000.
Mater acknowledges consumer consultation in the development of this patient information.
Last modified 13/6/2016.